What is it
Data Driven Innovation is a disruptive conference on the world of Data Science, it is a full immersion on the innovative bring of data in all sectors of society and economy. In an increasingly digital society, in which we are all data producers and consumers (even unaware), we can no longer separate theory from practice, academic discipline from physical applications.
To whom it is addressed
To everyone: scholars, researchers, companies, students, citizens. That’s why It is difficult to think of an area of human life that is not touched by the need to collect, process and use large amounts of data.
Data Driven Innovation is the place where specialists meet with one another to take stock of the situation and explain their work to the rest of society.
Because the data should not scare but rather constitute a great opportunity for everyone.
- Call for Makers – Maker Faire Rome – the European Edition 2018 (5/16/2018)
- From computer bits to human creativity (and back) (4/20/2018)
- How computers predict us (3/20/2018)
- Machine Learning (5/10/2018)
- The Agenda is live and It’s still in progress! (5/3/2018)
- The confounding problem of private data release (3/29/2018)