The Call For Speakers closed officially on April 5th, 2018. Anyway, if you still want to present your proposal, it will be automatically included into our “waiting list” section. If interesting and according to the possibility to host additional Speakers, we’ll give you the chance to partecipate to Data Driven Innovation.
Share your know-how, insight or innovation. Be a speaker at the DDI 2018 edition!
This Call for Speakers is looking for the most relevant contributions, innovative initiatives and solutions within the Big Data framework.
Therefore, the DDI Call is aimed to anyone with innovative ideas, research, analyses, studies, visions and solutions willing to share their experience and contributing to the debate.
Consequently, researchers, professionals, entrepreneurs, journalists, startuppers, economists and anyone with relevant evidence (see the names of previous editions) are welcome.
Applications can be sent up to April 5, 2018 and will be selected by the organizing committee.
- Economy: Industry 4.0, Digital fabrication, Startup, Agrifood, Fintech / blockchain, Social media analytics, Predictive analysis
- Company: Government and institutions: Data journalism, Data and privacy ethics, Legal aspects, Open data, Emergency management
- Science and Culture: Mobility, Digital Humanities, Archeology, Robotics, Education, Genomics and Health
- Technologies and infrastructures:Big data, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Algorithms, Internet of Things, Data visualization, 5G, LPWAN (LoRa, SigFox …), Geolocation, Sensors and acquisition techniques
The proposals can fall into the following categories:
- Speech (25 minutes + 15 for Q & A)
- Tech talk (40 minutes + 15 for Q & A)
- Booth (a fixed or rotating space in the exhibition area)
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Participation in DDI is free for both the public and the speakers.